Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you know whats in your everyday products?

Did you know that they analyzed 2,983 chemicals used in your personal care products in the home.
{A personal care product is defined as anything we use to clean our bodies, or make ourselves look or smell good. }
The results are as follows:
884 were toxic
314 caused biological mutation
218 caused reproductive complications
778 caused acute toxicity
148 caused tumors
376 caused skin & eye irritations.

Simply switch stores to purchase safer, healthier products for you & your family, I can help you do just that. I have done it and I honeslty couldnt be happier.
If you would like more information, please contact me @
and in the subject box put "Switching Stores"

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Just thought I would stop by and check out your blog. I saw you in the group Moms on Twitter on Mom bloggers Club. Good luck with your blog. I just started mine 4 days ago. If you have a minute stop by: www.frugalistacafe.com
    Hope to see you on Mom bloggers Club soon.
    Beta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your first follower!!!! Yay!

    Good luck on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete